THHN THWN-2 Electrical Wire Indianapolis IN
- THHN Wire and TFFN Wire are general purpose wiring in accordance with the NEC, maximum conductor temperature of 90°C in dry locations and 75°C in wet locations, 600 volts for installation in conduit or other recognized raceway. For wiring of machine tools, appliances and control circuits not exceeding 600 volts.
- Conductor of soft drawn bare copper
- Primary Insulation of PVC with nylon jacket.
- UL listed Standards 83 and 1063 as: Type THHN 90°C in dry locations, Type THWN 75°C in wet locations
- Gasoline and oil resistant
- Type MTW 90°C Machine Tool Wire (stranded only) 105°C AWM, 80°C where exposed to oil.
- CSA approval available upon request.